Next 6-Hour Seminar/Bootcamp: TO BE ANNOUNCED
LOS ANGELES, CA
that there are tens of thousands of individuals with amazing stories to tell—books to write. But where does one start? That’s the question we always get from would-be authors.
Register to Be Notified!
All You Need to Know
LIMITED SEATING: 35 Max.
Falcon Creek Book Publishing Seminars
For Hardcover, Softcover and eBooks.
Think About It.
You have books within you. Get them out, now!
- Ask yourself: “What do I know?” You have a wealth of experience, know-how, imagination, and skills to share.
- You need not already have a completed manuscript
- You have information, work or life experience that will benefit others
- You do not need to write a “War and Peace—length work.
- Learn what you need to know to take advantage of your knowledge.
- Learn How to go from Idea to draft to final edit to Published Book
- Write a book about your family, about your life, about growing up, about some tragedy you overcame, about something that inspires, explore your imagination.
- Our seminars are a 6-hour, hands-on working session
- Bring your laptop, your writing pad, your notes, your ideas, your questions.
- We will pull no punches.
- Do you have a book you think is ready?
- Unsure of where to start or what to do next?
- What comes next?
- How do I build, maintain and promote a web site that uses social media?
- You will leave inspired, informed, and ready to answer the big question: “Do I want to be an author?”
- Includes 2 follow-ups and a locked-in tuition for additional class attendance.
- A major and convenient location in your city
- We will notify pre-registrants first
- A Saturday mid-morning to afternoon
- Comfortable, luxurious, spacious setting w/free-parking/meal/coffee/
- Bring manuscript (if any) /notes/laptop/or just ideas & questions.
- Includes 2 followup phone contacts + discount on 1 on 1 session.
- LIMITED SEATING:
- 35 person maximum for better interaction
- WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring your laptop, manuscripts, ideas, and questions. Leave informed, inspired, and with resources you need.
- Benefit or get refund
- ACTIVE PARTICIPATION:
- Not a passive event
- NOT A LECTURE:
- That’s why we call it a bootcamp
- NO UPSELL:
- We’re not selling you anything. There’re no additional purchases
- ALL PARTICIPANTS GET FREE EVALUATION:
- When you’re manuscript is complete, we will evaluate it for you
- WE GUARANTEE PUBLISHING FOR QUALIFYING BOOKS:
- That means, books that have been completed, edited, designed and ready for publishing
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AND DO:
- We provide you complete information that gets you published.
WHO CONDUCTS THE SEMINAR?
Former Oprah guest Author Gene Cartwright. Our seminars are personally conducted by The Pulitzer-nominated author of ten books. Mr. Cartwright has a wealth of information and priceless advice gained over many years.
Presented by Falcon Creek & Pulitzer-Nominated Author.
Sign Up Now, And Save $80.
OFF Regular $229. At Door
(All tuitions include parking & food/drink/
full kitchen/great atmosphere)
Class Size Limited to 35.
- Early Bird Tuition: Only $149.
- FOR EARLY SIGNUPS FOR NOTIFICATION
- Tuition: $225 at door if space is available